Disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored post, it has however been written and provided by Cricket Wireless, a company I have done work with in the past.
- Symptom: The “Connected Traveler” is in a new place, but can’t fully enjoy the experience unless they share their surroundings with their loved ones. This traveler constantly sends texts, videos and photos to their family and friends.
- Travel Tip: Cricket is all in with Mexico, which means your family in Monterrey, can experience your Grand Canyon adventure with you! For the first time ever, new and existing customers on $45 and $55 plans after a $5 auto pay credit can make unlimited mobile-to-mobile and landline calls, send texts, pictures and videos to friends and family in Mexico from the U.S all on a nationwide 4G LTE network.
- Symptom: The “Frugal Vacationer” prides themselves on their ability to stretch a dollar, and always checks their device for the best coupons and deals while traveling. Unashamed to ball on a budget, the flash deal is their best friend.
- Travel Tip: When it comes to airlines the Adsmovil survey found that technology plays a massive roll with Hispanics. Booking flights through the internet and mobile apps account for over half of flight bookings for this tech savvy population. For those searching for a deal on flights, look no further than Skyscanner, comparing millions of flights across hundreds of airlines putting the world’s top and timely travel deals at your fingertips. Android, iOS and Windows users can download Skyscanner’s apps for Flights, Hotels and Car Rentals for free on Cricket Suggests.
- Symptom: With kids in the picture the word vacation has a whole new meaning. For the “Family Traveler” paying close attention to their kids’ needs, capturing fun family memories, and staying on budget is top of mind.
- Travel Tip: Ensure your wireless plan offers enough data for mom and dad to check email, stream your kids’ favorite movie during long road-trips, and bring family and friends along digitally for the vacation of a lifetime! Now through April, Cricket’s Advanced plan offers unlimited talk, text and 20GB of high speed data access for just $55 a month after a $5 auto pay credit – taxes and fees included.