- We had our Taino Brunch last week in Brooklyn…it was an amazing day, The recap is coming!
- I just discovered Pandora internet radio and ditched Imeem…I love the flexibility and the fact I can get it on my Blackberry. The Salsa selection is amazing….
- Still planning the Latino Hooky Jam in El Barrio on 5/15….come join us for a cultural despojo!
- My twitter friend @Nezua from the Unapologetic Mexican put me on to his new project, Presente.org to be the voice for Mexicans / Latinos on issues like immigration reform.
- Sofrito For Your Soul is gonna be adding all kinds of new stuff including new people to help me bring you the best of nuestra cultura…stay tuned for those announcements…(that news is too big for the Sunday Sofrito post)
- Finally…I have good news and bad news. The bad news first, after two years and over 150 events, CEMI UNDERGROUND has closed its doors. The good news is that our friend Luis Cordero and his Cemi Family so luchadores, so you will continue to see their presence in El Barrio beginning on May 28th at Julia De Burgos…Click here for more info.
I know this Sunday Sofrito is a lil skimpy…pero I promise you next Sunday te voy a dar un monton mas…