Here is your chance to really express your passion for who you are as a Latino and win $10,000 and a trip to H2O L.A. from Coco Latino!
If I were you I would pull out my camera and start talking about what you always talk about anyway… TU ORGULLO.
Announcing the Coco Latino Hispanic Identity Video Project! First place winner receives $10,000 and trip to the H2O Music Festival in Los Angeles. Upload your video now at www.H2OMusicFestival.com/CocoLatino .
Attention Latino filmmakers, camera jockeys, visual artists and webcam heroes: The Coco Latino Project wants your original videos describing what it means to be, live and succeed as a Latino in the United States. Video entries will be judged on content and creativity with one winner walking away with $10,000 — that’ll get you 20 percent closer to that RED Cinema camera you’ve been dreaming about, or pay for some high-quality studio time.
Want to give it a shot? Your Coco Latino video submission must follow one of these five themes to qualify:
1) Identidad “Yo, Hispano” (Me, the Hispanic)
2) Familia “Miembro de una Familia” (Part of a Family)
3) Hogar “Compartir un Hogar” (Share a Home)
4) Influencia “Dejar Mi Marca en el Mundo” (Leaving My Mark on the World)
5) Comida “Compartir la Hora de Comida” (Sharing Mealtime)
Official contest rules: www.H2OMusicFestival.com/CocoLatino