Sometimes I get these really cool posts from companies I like and I get to share….
All moms love flowers and cards for Mother’s Day, but for techie Latina moms out there, they’ll take a cool gadget over flowers any day! For any last-minute gift guides you might be planning, here are some ideas from AT&T:
- For the Mommy Who Decks Out her Devices – AT&T offers endless options of cool phone cases and phone accessories that she can use. Help mom add some personality to her device. For a limited time, cases, chargers and screen protectors are also available for 25% off.
- For the Instagram-Addict Mommy – Let’s face it. Mom has flooded your social feed with selfies ever since she learned how to use Instagram. Might as well indulge her new obsession with a selfie stick
- For the Techie Mommy – She’ll love the new Samsung S 6 so she can stay connected with the latest and most stylish device out there
- For the Busy Mommy – Mommies need both hands when handling the little ones, so get them the Samsung Gear Circle for a hands-free experience for phone calls and music
- For the Mommy Who Watches Novelas On the Go – The ASUS MeMO Pad 7 is great for entertainment. She won’t miss a beat of her favorite novela with dual front stereo speakers.
This is NOT a sponsored post, the post was provided by an agency and we have posted it because we like the products they are promoting. We are totally open to working with them moving forward 😉