It’s Our Time: Tecla Awards Have Arrived
And YOU are in charge of Nominations! That is right this is an award for us and by us… so take a moment to read the info below and start nominating your friends in the “socialsphere”
This is our time to shine… he dicho!
About the Tecla Awards
Named after the Spanish-language word for an individual key on a keyboard, the Tecla Awards recognizes excellence in Latino blogging, micro-blogging and social media and digital marketing.
The purpose of the Tecla Awards is to showcase the increasingly sophisticated and impressive work that Latino bloggers, micro-bloggers, journalists, brands and agencies are executing in the digital multicultural space.
The first annual Tecla Awards will be held on Monday, March 16, 2015 at Hispanicize 2015 Week in Miami, Florida and will be held annually at Hispanicize, the largest U.S. Hispanic marketing, media and entertainment industries event in the nation. The awards feature 30 categories– 20 focused on Latino bloggers and micro-blogging and 10 devoted to multicultural marketing agencies and brands.
The awards are a co-production of the Hispanicize event and the Latina Mom Bloggers network. The Tecla Awards is being conducted in alliance with iBlog Magazine, the lead blog industry trade media partner, and the Hispanic PR Blog.
SEE THE COMPLETE RULES FOR THIS AWARD HERE!
The Tecla Awards are divided into three categories: blogging, social media and digital marketing. This combination ensures strong representation from all the industries that are propelling the Latino digital media world forward: Latino bloggers, media companies, brands and agencies.
The 2015 Tecla Award Categories are:
- Best Latina Fashion / Beauty Blogger
- Best Latino Parenting Blogger
- Best Latino Food Blogger
- Best Latino Sports / Fitness Blogger
- Best Latino Technology Blogger
- Best Latino Travel Blogger
- Best Latino Entertainment Blogger
- Best Political Blogger
- Best Latino Business or Finance Blogger
- Best Latino Cultural News Web Site
- Best Use of Instagram for Social Media Marketing
- Best Latino on YouTube
- Best Latino on Vine or Instagram Video
- Best Latina on Twitter
- Best Latino on Twitter
- Best Spanish-Language Blogger
- Best Spanish-Language Vlogger
- Best Latino Pinterester
- Most Creative Sponsored Blog Post
- Most Creative Sponsored Vlog Post
- Most Creative Sponsored Vine or Instagram Video Post
- Best Latino Facebook Fan Page Community
- Best Non Profit or Cause-Related Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Best Social Media Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Best Latino Celebrity in Social Media
- Best Broadcast TV or Cable Network Doing Social TV
- Best Reality Show Social TV Award
- Top Latino Marketing Pro Doing Hispanic Social Media
- Social Media Agency of the Year
- Best Brand Doing Latino Social Media
Sponsors / Partners
Now in its sixth year, Hispanicize 2015 Week (www.HispanicizeEvent.com) (#Hispz15) is the iconic, largest annual event for Latino trendsetters and newsmakers in journalism, blogging, marketing, entertainment and tech entrepreneurship.
A production of the Hispanicize companies that include the Latina Mom Bloggers network, Being Latino, Hispanicize Wire and the Hispanic PR Blog, Hispanicize 2015 is expected to gather more than 2,100 of the nation’s most influential Latino professionals from the industries of blogging, journalism, music, marketing, film and business over five days. The event will take place in downtown Miami, March 16-20, 2015.
Latina Mom Bloggers is one of the nation’s largest blogger networks of Hispanic social media influencers with nearly 1,000 vetted members.
Latina Mom Bloggers is a 100% Latino-owned social media-marketing platform that connects Latina bloggers and social media influencers with brands via meaningful and culturally relevant campaigns that produce measurable results for clients.
Latina Mom Bloggers is part of the Hispanicize platform of companies that include the annual Hispanicize event, Being Latino, Hispanicize Wire and the Hispanic PR Blog.
For more information on Latina Mom Bloggers, visit latinamombloggers.com.