Booking.com

Aspira of Florida, JCPenney, Ponderela Colaboran Por Amor

unnamed

[This Is a Sponsored Post] Colaborando con Amor Para qué toda buena iniciativa, se lleve a cabo, se necesita de un equipo. Cuando WeClick recibió el mensaje de Ponderela para participar en este gran proyecto de Aspira of Florida, no dudamos en colaborar con ella, pues para llegar a la cima de la montaña, se requiere de algunas manos. #gallery-1 More...

by Urban Jibaro | Published 1 year ago
imagejpeg_4
By Rich Villar On Friday, June 24th, 2016
0 Comments

#LaSopaNYC, The School of Poetic Arts: Summer Cycle, Week One Recap

Home of School of Poetic Arts Walk down Avenue C on a given day, past 9th Street, and you will be greeted by a vibrant multicultural and multilingual community, by gardens on two corners, by a brunch spot that once More...

Multi-generational Hispanic female family members preparing food
By Urban Jibaro On Wednesday, June 15th, 2016
0 Comments

The Poetry of Mario Ponce Pagan: Receta

Receta   I want to die en Borinken! With abuela’s pasteles Receta tattooed under my tongue.   For the Angels to understand why I call upon papa dios every time I had them.   That her pasteles where More...

Hands painted as the rainbow flag forming a heart, symbolizing gay love
By Urban Jibaro On Tuesday, June 14th, 2016
0 Comments

¡We’ll Never Forget the Pulse Orlando Massacre!

by Charlie Vázquez   The 59th Annual Puerto Rican Day Parade was a bittersweet affair for many of us who marched in or attended it—a numb limbo. A sea of Puerto Rican flags swung in the air as I approached More...

quebonitabandera copy
By Urban Jibaro On Thursday, June 9th, 2016
0 Comments

Everything You Need To Know About The National Puerto Rican Day Parade

#TeamCapicu To Lead Social Media Efforts For The 2016 PR Parade   Capicu Culture is proud to be hosting a live social cultivation event during the National Puerto Rican Day Parade to bring the Boricua Pride More...

quebonitabandera
By Urban Jibaro On Wednesday, June 8th, 2016
0 Comments

Wepa Wednesday: Puerto Rican Parade Edition #FreeOscarLopezRivera

Familia… So a few weeks ago I started this quick Facebook live video project called WEPA WEDNESDAY… as a fun way of sharing a few key events from organizations we collaborate with… and some we More...

GuardiansOfLoisaid_KeyArt (2)
By Suset Laboy On Thursday, May 26th, 2016
0 Comments

The Guardians of Loisaida land on Loisaida, Inc. From May 28th until July 28th.

By now, if you haven’t heard of the super hero behind some of Marvel’s best Latino heroes, it is safe to say you may be living under a rock. Edgardo Miranda Rodríguez has taken the comic world by storm, More...

image00 (1)
By Suset Laboy On Wednesday, May 25th, 2016
0 Comments

Bring the Fam! 3 Kid Friendly Offerings at #LoisaidaFest

The Loisaida Festival began years ago as a way to entertain children of the Lower East Side neighborhood who could not leave the city during Memorial Day Weekend. Fast forward almost 3 decades, and the Festival More...

image01 (1)
By Suset Laboy On Tuesday, May 24th, 2016
0 Comments

Boogaloo Legend Johnny Colon to play at #LoisaidaFest

Everyone will want to dance to the music of Johnny Colón and his Orchestra (Boogaloo) at this year’s Loisaida Festival in NYC on Sunday, May 29, 2016. The son of Puerto Rican parents, born in New York City, More...

2016 Loisaida Festival Flyer Horizontal
By Suset Laboy On Monday, May 23rd, 2016
0 Comments

Loisaida Festival Announces 2016 Lineup. Guess who’s coming?

The iconic Loisaida Festival is back with a vengeance this year. Mark your calendars: May 29th, 2016 from 12:00 to 5:30 on Avenue C from 5th to 12th Street. Now that all the details are out of the way, we can jump More...