Booking.com

Frontier Communications Helping You Spend Quality Couch Time With The Familia This Holiday Season.

vod

I love building bridges and I know that over the years you have relied on me to share news about nuestra cultura, educational opportunities and in the last few years… even brands I discover. [Disclosure] I have partnered with Frontier Communications to introduce them to you as a new option for your digital communications needs including Internet, More...

by Urban Jibaro | Published 12 months ago
sng-hair-freetress-freedom-part-101-wig-review-youtube
By Urban Jibaro On Monday, December 26th, 2016
0 Comments

#PELUCAS: FREETRESS FREEDOM PART 101 WIG REVIEW!

Editors Note: It is an honor to highlight a new emerging (and honest voice) in the make up artist genre. I met this young lady thru one of my best friends about a year ago… and I watched her grow in both creativity More...

add-new-post-wordpress
By Urban Jibaro On Sunday, December 11th, 2016
0 Comments

Ivy P’s Latina Owned Makeup Tutorial Featuring Melt Cosmetics

Editors Note: It is an honor to highlight a new emerging (and honest voice) in the make up artist genre. I met this young lady thru one of my best friends about a year ago… and I watched her grow in both creativity More...

coach-stefanie-blcny
0 Comments

Afraid To Fail? Don’t Be… I’m A Proud Failure

All of my life, I’ve been afraid to fail. I remember growing up, watching class clowns get scolded by the teacher and be told how they were failures while being kicked out of the classroom. Or the More...

Henry Gonzalez
0 Comments

Watch This Now –> The Poetry of Henry Gonzalez: “Will a Black Life Matter?”

Henry The Poet Born and raised in New York City, Henry Gonzalez is an Afro-Latino spoken word poet, essayist, and community organizer.  At age 15, the effects of the Great Recession pushed his family to move More...

El Tribu De Abrante & Jeimy Osorio sing "I Like It Like That"
0 Comments

Banco Popular Dedicates Puerto Rican Christmas Special To The Boricua Diaspora.

There is simply nothing I can write here that can express how I feel right now. For years, Nuyoricans (as well as others in the Diaspora) struggled with what we can do to help with any of the issues facing the island. More...

letsconnectsmall
By Urban Jibaro On Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016
0 Comments

Want to know how to use social media to attract and engage quality customers, and grow your business? I have a class for that.

Hello, my name is George Torres,  and I am a community builder who presents, promotes, and preserves Latino culture via new media. I currently engage via my blog, Sofrito For Your Soul, and several social More...

330763_596603739996_1328725637_o
By Urban Jibaro On Sunday, November 20th, 2016
0 Comments

Emerging Voices: Alex Vega Wants To Break Free

Break Free   I don’t want to tell you the story of my life Instead the story of the female Hispanic stereotype Just because I am Latina doesn’t mean I want to stay home and cook you rice & beans   Or More...

img_8918
By Urban Jibaro On Tuesday, November 15th, 2016
0 Comments

The Poetry of Diane Rivera: Seasons & Reasons

He told me, in between kisses and paintings That nothing is ever promised I told him, I’d rather know I’d rather plan I’d rather have the notion in my head that if I believe in something Maybe it’ll happen Preachers More...

tego-calderon-ft-talib-kweli-longer-than-mandela-final-video-2016-youtube
By Urban Jibaro On Wednesday, November 9th, 2016
0 Comments

The Election Is Over: Tego Calderón and Talib Kweli Have A Message For President Obama!

That message is clear… FREE OSCAR LOPEZ NOW He has been in jail longer than Mandela!   Check out the video… then take action today!   The presidential election is over… Lets apply all More...