Booking.com

La Sopa NYC Faculty Spotlight: Juan PaPo Santiago

13391489_10101323741718044_6428167706483843303_o

Co-Founder: La Sopa NYC: The School of Poetic Arts & Capicu Cultural Showcase  At an early age, Juan “PaPo” Santiago suffered from selective mutism—he spoke only to immediate family, though he voraciously read anything he could get his hands on, including the boxes and cans in his abuelita’s kitchen.  The experience More...

by Urban Jibaro | Published 10 months ago
La Sopa NYC
By PaPo Swiggity On Thursday, February 16th, 2017
0 Comments

2017 Applications Now Open For LaSopaNYC: The School of Poetic Arts

#LaSopaNYC: The School of Poetic Arts is a 6-week writing workshop series from Capicu Culture that provides a communal space dedicated to the development of artistic skill and exploring the core principles of More...

ANTI VALENTINES DAY MAKEUP TUTORIAL YouTube
By Urban Jibaro On Monday, February 13th, 2017
1 Comment

ANTI VALENTINES DAY MAKEUP TUTORIAL!

Editors Note: It is an honor to highlight a new emerging (and honest voice) in the make up artist genre. I met this young lady thru one of my best friends about a year ago… and I watched her grow in both creativity More...

-3 Sofrito For Your Soul
By Urban Jibaro On Saturday, February 11th, 2017
0 Comments

Valentine’s Day Recipe: Plantain Crusted Pork Loin with Guava Sauce

This is part of a sponsored collaboration with Pork Te Inspira and DiMe Media. Having trouble figuring out what you are going to do for Valentine’s Day this year? The big day is quickly approaching and some More...

By Urban Jibaro On Friday, February 3rd, 2017
0 Comments

The Clock Resets Right After The Superbowl… 24:Legacy, New Day, New Hero.

If you thought that heart racing cliff hanging series 24 was gone to the land of DVDs and streaming on weekends you are absolutely mistaken. You will be thrilled to know that not only is 24 Legacy here to induce More...

New Year New Toys
By Urban Jibaro On Friday, February 3rd, 2017
0 Comments

New Year, New Toys: Frontier Has Your Bandwidth To Make It All Work

I love building bridges and I know that over the years you have relied on me to share news about nuestra cultura, educational opportunities and in the last few years… even brands I discover. [Disclosure] I have More...

image4
By Urban Jibaro On Tuesday, January 24th, 2017
0 Comments

Bowlero: Family Fun Gets a Remix in Queens NYC

This is part of a sponsored collaboration with Bowlero and DiMe Media. However, all the fun I had was real and the opinions of my experience are mine. No matter how you define “Familia” one thing More...

image2
By Urban Jibaro On Sunday, January 8th, 2017
0 Comments

New Video Q&A App Whale Innovates New Ways To Make Money As An Expert.

I am not interested in Pinterest. Snapchat will never go mainstream. Instagram is for makeup artists and fashion experts. These are all statements that I heard from clients and peers alike before these platforms More...

hero
By Urban Jibaro On Monday, January 2nd, 2017
1 Comment

New Year, New Phone! Didn’t You Resolve To Save Money In 2017? [Smartphone Giveaway]

Disclaimer: This post is not part of a paid campaign. I did receive the LG X Power to review. All opinions are my own 🙂. BoostMobile has provided the device for the giveaway.   Be honest, isn’t More...

My Three Words For 1017 / @UrbanJibaro Instagram
By Urban Jibaro On Saturday, December 31st, 2016
0 Comments

No Resolutions For Me… Here Are My Three Words For 2017

I do not do Resolutions anymore… ever. I stopped participating in the New Year ritual of making a list of “resolutions”. I am, however a firm believe in self-improvement and I came across a blog post in More...