Booking.com

REGISTER NOW FOR THIS ONLINE EVENT: Culture, Love, and Identity: An AfroLatina International Reading

discover-andexperience-asia

Mi Gente… jumping in here on a Sunday to share something I stumbled on hanging out on Twitter. Six exceptional writers (some friends to the site) will get together for a global reading around topics relevant to Afro Latinas. From what I understand there will be a MAJOR announcement during the broadcast, so make sure you do not miss it. (Thank More...

by Urban Jibaro | Published 2 years ago
Scholarship money search
By Urban Jibaro On Wednesday, October 21st, 2015
0 Comments

There Is Money For Latino Scholarships Hiding In Plain Sight!

Are you or do you know college bound youth that are worried about how they are going to pay for school once they get acceptance letters? So last week, I had the distinct honor to cover the Hispanic Scholarship More...

IMG_0567
By Urban Jibaro On Monday, October 19th, 2015
0 Comments

Arte o Muerte: The Art of Rafael Serrano

Let me preface this post by saying that I have the distinct honor to collaborate with some of the most amazing artists in our community thru my work at Sofrito Media Group, Capicu Culture, La SoPA NYC and this More...

image1 (3)
By Urban Jibaro On Wednesday, October 14th, 2015
0 Comments

Social Media Class: Why Aren’t You Crushing It?

Want to know how to use social media to attract and engage quality customers, and quickly grow your business?   In this special #SocialSofrito session, you’ll discover powerful community building tactics as More...

nlaad-logo
By Urban Jibaro On Wednesday, October 14th, 2015
0 Comments

5 Resources That Can Help You Stop HIV / AIDS #OneConversation At A Time.

Tomorrow, October 15th is National Latino AIDS Awareness Day and I have teamed up with my friends to spread the word as part of a compensated LATISM and Social Lens Research social good story collection campaign. More...

Watermarked Photo (2015-09-29-1058)
By Urban Jibaro On Tuesday, September 29th, 2015
0 Comments

Can One Create Content & Blog Without A Laptop? I Prove It Can Be Done

Sponsored by AT&T As a content creator that is always on the go I can tend to pack heavy. Tripod, monopod, selfie sticks, external batteries, my laptop etc. etc. also make sure that I can catch the right More...

image1 (2)
By Urban Jibaro On Thursday, September 24th, 2015
0 Comments

Snacks Are My Kryptonite… So Let’s Try Something Different.

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GlucernaContigo #CollectiveBias I have not discussed this with anyone really but my biggest obstacle to managing More...

Nestle Exotics 1 (1)
By Urban Jibaro On Friday, September 18th, 2015
0 Comments

The busy Latino family’s guide to throwing an end of summer party (after Labor Day!)

We are certainly good at dragging out the Summer way past Labor Day… Our friends at Nestle have shared this busy Latino family’s guide to throwing an end of summer party. They even sent us some samples More...

Chuletas Salpicadas con Adobo de Aji Panca por Doreen Colondres_Pork Te Inspira (1)
By Urban Jibaro On Thursday, September 17th, 2015
0 Comments

Looking To Diversify Your [Healthy] Plate? Chef Colondres Wants To Inspire Your Next Meal!

Disclaimer: This is NOT sponsored content, this is just me teaming up with some folks to bring you some great recipes. With many people (like you and me) looking to eat healthier, there are tons of recipes calling More...

LizzieVelasquez-Headshot2
By Urban Jibaro On Wednesday, September 16th, 2015
0 Comments

Hispanicize Reveals #PowerInUnity Theme Via Periscope

This is hot off the press… moments ago, Hispanicize Founder, Manny Ruiz took to Persicope to announce the first Latinovator for the Hispanicize 2016 conference as well as the theme for the same.   // More...